DiSC Management is a 27-page personalized management-specific profile that is proven to increase the effectiveness of any one in a management role, whether it is managing direct reports or managing your relationship with your own manager.
Individuals will learn their own DiSC Management style, how their style influences how they manage time, make decisions, approach problems, and what they need to do to adapt to the styles of others to bring out the best in each employee in their charge.
Individuals will recognize the priorities and preferences that shape their experience as a manager of others and as an employee who must also effectively manage up. Learn strategies for improving employee motivation and develop the full potential of people with various DiSC styles.
Great for managers of all experience levels.
- Is great for individuals who want to work with new managers, a team of managers, or a manager with their staff
- Is a basis for a strong training workshop
- Will teach participants about their strengths and challenges as managers and how to adapt to meet the needs of the people they manage
When taking DiSC Management, you will:
- Understanding DiSC® styles
- Directing and delegating
- Creating a motivating environment
- Developing others with different styles
- Identifying strategies for working more effectively with managers
- 20-30 minutes
DiSC Coaching Options
DiSC Strategy coaches will help you identify the most relevant and compelling components of your DiSC profile and answer any questions you may have.
- Individual telephonic 45-minute coaching session
You will receive a 45-minute telephonic session with a DiSC Strategy coach.
- Individual in-person 60-90 minute* coaching session
You will receive a 60-90 minute in-person session with a DiSC Strategy coach.
- Group assessment with workshop
Details will be customized for each individual and team.