Productive Conflict is a 22-page profile that helps individuals improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors. Productive Conflict features an exploration of DiSC in a conflict context, provides an opportunity for participants to explore their destructive conflict responses, and offers them a method for making more productive choices in their response to conflict.
Individuals will appreciate how their style of handling conflict affects the people around them, will learn how to “catch” themselves when going down a destructive conflict path and how to reframe a conflict situation.
Learn to build a common language in the organization around appropriate conflict behavior.
Great for professionals of all levels and can also relate to conflict in non-work settings.
DiSC Productive Conflict is highly recommended to include a facilitated session with one of our experienced and trained DiSC Productive Conflict professional development coaches.
Why do we recommend this?
DiSC Productive Conflict is an in-depth report that is more difficult to interpret and understand. With the guidance of a professional development coach, individuals will be able to utilize the coach to get the most value out of the report.
DiSC Productive Conflict:
- Great for individuals who are looking to improve their…
- Gives an overview of your DiSC in conflict
- See your DiSC profile in conflict with other DiSC styles
- Learn about destructive responses and learn how you can change your responses
When taking the DiSC Productive Conflict assessment, you will:
- Appreciate how your style of handling conflict affects the people around you
- Learn how to “catch” yourself when going down a destructive conflict path
- Learn how to reframe a conflict situation and choose more productive behaviors
- Build a common language in the organization around appropriate conflict behavior
- 20-30 minutes
DiSC Coaching Options
DiSC Strategy coaches will help you identify the most relevant and compelling components of your DiSC profile and answer any questions you may have.
- Individual telephonic 45-minute coaching session
You will receive a 45-minute telephonic session with a DiSC Strategy coach.
- Individual in-person 60-90 minute* coaching session
You will receive a 60-90 minute in-person session with a DiSC Strategy coach.
- Group assessment with workshop
Details will be customized for each individual and team.