Productive Conflict is a 22-page profile that helps individuals improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors. Productive Conflict features an exploration of DiSC in a conflict context, provides an opportunity for participants to explore their destructive conflict responses, and offers them a method for making more productive choices in their response to conflict.
Individuals will appreciate how their style of handling conflict affects the people around them, will learn how to “catch” themselves when going down a destructive conflict path and how to reframe a conflict situation.
Learn to build a common language in the organization around appropriate conflict behavior.
Great for professionals of all levels and can also relate to conflict in non-work settings.
DiSC Productive Conflict is highly recommended to include a facilitated session with one of our experienced and trained DiSC Productive Conflict professional development coaches.
Why do we recommend this?
DiSC Productive Conflict is an in-depth report that is more difficult to interpret and understand. With the guidance of a professional development coach, individuals will be able to utilize the coach to get the most value out of the report.
Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile focuses
- Deepening understanding of self and others in
- Understanding and recognizing destructive behaviors
- Exploring techniques to redirect destructive
behaviors into more productive responses
When taking the DiSC Productive Conflict assessment, you will:
- Appreciate how your style of handling conflict affects the people around you
- Learn how to “catch” yourself when going down a destructive conflict path
- Learn how to reframe a conflict situation and choose more productive behaviors
- Build a common language in the organization around appropriate conflict behavior
- 20-30 minutes
DiSC Coaching Options
DiSC Strategy coaches will help you identify the most relevant and compelling components of your DiSC profile and answer any questions you may have.
- Individual virtual 45-minute coaching session
- Group workshop