DiSC Work of Leaders helps leaders at all levels make the connection between their DiSC style and leadership. This 23-page leader-specific profile report approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship, as opposed to a one-to-one relationship explored in DiSC Management, based on the three-step Vision, Alignment, and Execution Model and the three drivers associated with each step.
It will focus on helping leaders understand their own leadership styles and how their tendencies influence their effectiveness in specific leadership situations.
Delve deep into what steps leaders can take to increase the behaviors linked to the essential best practices of leadership and explore how to play to your strengths and overcome challenges.
Appropriate and effective tool for both emerging and experienced leaders. Please note that individuals are not required to take DiSC Workplace before taking Work of Leaders.
DiSC Work of Leaders:
- Is great when working with upper management or if you are in leadership development
- Encourages leaders to understand their own leadership behaviors and how they have an impact on their effectiveness
When taking DiSC Work of Leaders assessment, you will:
- Recognize the priorities and tendencies, based on your own DiSC style, that shape their approach to the fundamental work of leaders
- Explore how to play to your strengths and overcome challenges to improve your leadership effectiveness
- Identify strategies to develop preferred behaviors based on context-specific best practices
- 20-30 minutes
DiSC Coaching Options
DiSC Strategy coaches will help you identify the most relevant and compelling components of your DiSC profile and answer any questions you may have.
- Individual telephonic 45-minute coaching session
You will receive a 45-minute telephonic session with a DiSC Strategy coach.
- Individual in-person 60-90 minute* coaching session
You will receive a 60-90 minute in-person session with a DiSC Strategy coach.
- Group assessment with workshop
Details will be customized for each individual and team.